Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Festive Friday

Today is Festive Friday, but unfortunately, I am not feeling festive. Must have got a bug and am a little under the weather. So today I am sharing a collage of people, places and things.

Ducks taking a stroll along the channel at Homosassa, Florida.
.
An Osprey perched on it's nest high in the air. These are federally protected birds and you can see their nests all over the state high in the air

A picture of my sis, down keeping me company while my hubby is off on the road.

An early picture of the two of us in our yard standing in front of a large group of black-eyed susans.









Hopefully if I feel better, my Hubby will be home and we can have a nice evening out at this quaint place called the Freezer in Homosassa.

I hope you enjoyed these photos and I hope to see you back here on Monday. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}