Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Monday Feb 15


Another day in paradise. Well, perhaps not that good, but the sun is shining and there is no snow. I am going to spend the day updating some found objects from my thrifting trips and work on some of my sewing projects. I am going to work on some shamrock ornies as well as some stars and hearts. I will post pics on Wednesday of these projects.

Husband got home just in time for valentines day. Made me breakfast and today he will begin the task of replacing the twin beds in the MH to a queen. I found a great buy on a queen mattress the other day, so now we will be able to snuggle again...what a treat. I will have to find all my bedding that I have tucked away, waiting on this day..but it will be worth it.

Well, just wanted to keep in touch. Here are some of my thrifting finds from last Thurs as I didn't get to posting them. Imagine what you might do with these and look to see on Wednesday if we have similar idea
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}