Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


Today is the day of love and adornment. The day we give that extra something to the one's we love. That is the tradition. I have decided to take it one extra step. I have decided to make this the first day of love for the rest of my life. I am going to carry this love for mankind into the year and throughout my life. It is a day that will inspire me to give love to everyone I meet. The guy that rudely cuts in front of me in the line at the market, the rude driver on the road and thoughtless others. This will be my experiment to see if one person can make a difference in mankind. So you are my first "victims". Go out and spread love where ever you go. And by the way, don't forget to love yourselves first. It all begins there.

I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}