Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life changes…

This has been a week of uncertainty, with my Hubby taking a new job I have been staying at my Son’s during his orientation. His profession is that of an over the road truck driver and involves a lot of time waiting and uncertainty as to when he will get home. Instead of hanging out alone, I stayed at my son’s as he lives only 20 minutes from his main terminal.

With that said, I have been busy on the computer, listing on Etsy, tweaking my show schedule, and deciding if I will continue with my online store or not. Well the decision has been made; yes, I will continue www.kpdreams.com. I know it is very consuming to keep it updated, and I realize I can sell on Etsy, but the idea of having my own store which I can sell what I want appeals to me. And this store carries my business name, which provides my products with brand identity.

Many of you may not realize but I offer my products through several venues. First, my online store www.kpdreams.com. I have been operating my website in some fashion since the late 90’s. I also sell at craft shows and events throughout the eastern US and that includes the south in the winter months.

I have my products in a lovely booth at the Appalachian Art and Craft Mall in Rockbridge, Ohio. It sets just north of Logan in the very well traveled Hocking Hills area on Route 33. This area is home to Old Man’s Cave.

Then I have my Etsy store, Here I offer a variety of products from vintage, handmade and some supplies. My last item listed brought my store to 100 items for sale. There is a little for everyone there.

And I cannot forget, Facebook. Become a fan to get the latest info on my shows, travels and new products. And follow me on Twitter

Well, with all that said, I am exhausted. I had better get to work creating something. I hope you will check out my stores and sites and I hope to see you in person down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}