Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long time gone!

Good morning everyone.  Boy has it been a while.  As most of you know, September and October, are the busiest months in the crafter's world.  I have been traveling throughout the midwest exhibiting at shows and working very hard to keep up my inventory.  As a result, I have had to neglect some of my other projects such as this blog, www.kpdreams.com and  www.etsy.com/shop/kpdreams.

The shows have been great this year.  The rewards are meeting  my customers face to face and getting their feedback and reactions to my work.  They often offer great new suggestions and twists on items that I have on display.  My RV slates have been a great hit as well as some new sayings on my dog bones.  And look at the new Ohio State wreath I have designed.  A new twist on an old idea.

I am going to keep this short today as I have several areas to update.  But, just know; I am back and intend to list several new items on Etsy within the next few days as well as updating of my website. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}