Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Go Bucks, an Ohio State Buckeye tribute

Yesterday I posted a picture of my new OSU wreath design.  It is a great way to show your spirit for the team on your front door or wall.  Today, keeping with the  Buckeye spirit, I am showing my hand painted lampshade.    I have taken a kraft paper shade and  painted a winding vine around the base and top with leaves and painted buckeyes and an O in the front with the buckeye leaves and another buckeye.  What a tribute to Ohio State.  The lampshade fits down over a standard light bulb and measures approx 10" across the bottom and 10" high.  All these designs can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kpdreams. Be sure to follow my blog as I will be adding more team items in the next few weeks.



Go Bucks, and we are all cheering for you against Purdue on Saturday!





.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

} catch(err) {}